Fire system designing and drafting certificate courses for Mechanical Electrical Students are strategically suited for landing promising jobs. The stress is on conversing learners with designing of fire alarm systems, active and passive fire protection system, stair well pressurization module, various sized fire water sump and overhead tanks, fire hydrants and fire hose cabinets etc. Students also learn about classification and selection of various fire water pumps like main, jockey and diesel in alignment with the codes specified by NFPA, FSAI and NBC.
- Classification of Fire.
- Manual hand held Fire Cylinders – Types, Using Procedure General Maintenance Instructions.
- Active & Passive Fire Protection System.
- Stair well pressurization System.
- Fire Water Sump Sizing, Over Head Tank Sizing.
- Sprinklers – Types, Selection, Designing, Pipe sizing.
- Fire Hose Cabinets & Fire Hydrants Selection.
- Fire Fighting Hydraulic Calculation, Head Loss & Pump head Calculations for High Rise Buildings.
- Fire Water Pump – [Main Pump, Jockey Pump & Diesel Pump] Classification, Types & Selection.
- NFPA, NBC & FSAI Codes for Fire Fighting System Designing.
- FM200 System Designing – [Water Less Fire Protection system] Capacity, Pipe Sizing, Nozzle selection.
- Fire Alarm System Designing.
- Smoke Detector (Ionization Type, Optical).
- Heat Detector, Linear Heat Detection Cable.
- Flame Detector.