This program covers all the concepts of Heat Ventilation Air conditioning system. It involves all the theoretical and practical designing and execution conditions. Accordance with the nature and standards of buildings, we needsmarter cooling and heating systems, and hence new buildings will become more energy efficient.So we need professionals with well theoretical and practical knowledge about the industry concepts.
Our experienced engineers will provide project oriented training for the students with live project conditions. This will help them to get great exposure with the industry. The add on projects will help them to get involve with different project conditions and thus they will get easy career opening with the industry.
Introduction to HVAC
- Scope of designing.
- Basics and importance of HVAC.
- Future advancements in HVAC.
- Standards and codes used in HVAC.
- Modes of heat transfer in a building.
- Basic components of air conditioning.
- Types of refrigeration cycles.
- Study on psychometric charts (manual and software).
- Study on refrigerants & brines
- Types of air conditioning systems.
- Window Air Conditioning Systems.
- Split Air Conditioning Systems.
- Ductable split AC.
- Package Air Conditioning Systems.
- Classification of air conditioning systems.
- Air cooled system of air conditioning.
- Chilled water system of air conditioning.
- Air water system of air conditioning.
- Direct refrigerant system of air conditioning.
- Energy conservation measures.
- District cooling, geothermal, under floor cooling, energy recovery wheel.
HVAC DESIGN CALCULATIONS
- Load calculation using E 20 manual calculation.
- Ventilation, Infiltration load calculations.
- Restaurant and residence kitchen ventilation system design.
- Parking area ventilation and designing.
- Toilet ventilation (Public and residential).
- External static pressure (E.S.P) calculation for selection of motor and fan.
- Pump size and hydraulic head calculation for chilled water in pipe sizing.
- Evaporative Losses calculation in cooling towers.
- Study on ducts and its types.
- Study on air distribution systems.
- Types of ducts, Duct fittings, Dampers, Types of diffusers, Flexible ducts etc.
- Ducts reducer selection
- Duct gauge selection and number of sheet calculation
- Duct designing methods (manual calculations) using.
- Equal friction method.
- Velocity reduction method.
- Static regain method.
- Pipe sizing methods. Refrigerant Pipe sizing. ÿ Chilled water pipe sizing.
- Air terminal selection.
- Primary and secondary pump selection
- Selection of cooling tower.
- Selection of Chillers.
- AHU and FCU classification and selection.
- Package unit selection DX unit selection
- Selection of De-humidifier.
- Selection of Expansion tank.
ESTIMATION OF PROJECT
- Understanding the tendering requirements.
- BOQ (Bill of quantities) preparations.
- Cooling and heating load calculation using Hourly Analysis Program (HAP).
- Calculation of duct size using Mc Quay Duct sizer
- Calculation of pipe diameter using Mc Quay pipe sizer.
- Air terminal selection by using BETA Program.
- Interpretation of hvac and coordination drawing.
- Fundamentals and basics of HVAC
- Symbols and codes used in HVAC designing.
- Types of Drawings used in the industry.
- Study & Preparation of Floor Drawings.
- Chiller scheme drawing.
- Section drawings of projects.
- Preparation of as-built drawings.